Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange provides e-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Support for a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, allows you to work and collaborate no matter where you are
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices, including Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android, means you can access and update your info while on the go
- Multi-layered anti-spam filtering with continuous updates helps guard against spam and phishing threats
- A new, unified approach to high availability and disaster recovery helps your business achieve increased levels of reliability
With Exchange, users can access their mailboxes from wherever they go, with full support for Outlook, a premium web browser experience, and access from a wide range of mobile devices.
- More storage options make it possible to offer users low cost large mailboxes so they can access all their essential information in one place
- Calendar sharing allows users to share free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- E-mail archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and legal hold to help you preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones.
- Choice of deployment options including Exchange Server on-premises, Exchange Online in the cloud, and hybrid deployment options